If your focus is just a great bike ride down the volcano and you won't miss the crater tour or sunrise, then this is the trip for you. Great views while you set your own pace, on this self guided tour.
Take a guided van tour of Haleakala National Park before going of on an adventure of your own and biking down the dormant volcano.
At Maui Zipline you will enjoy a thrilling adventure soaring over a beautiful tropical plantation. Zip over a lush landscape, swaying palms and savor the majestic views of the valley isle.
5.00 out of 5
Soar over the slopes of one of the world’s largest volcanoes. Start with a hike through Maui’s beautiful upcountry and then sail down the ziplines for a one of a kind, memorable adventure.
Drive half the historic Hana Highway with a knowledgable guide. Stop for views and photos. Swim in two different waterfalls and pools. Jump off cliffs into pools from safe rock ledges. Easy 1 mile hike round trip. Includes deli lunch.
Hike along the national park trail that follows a magnificent stream, a network of pools, and cascading waterfalls. Take in the natural beauty surrounding you and enjoy refreshments, snacks and lunch.
4.50 out of 5
Witness the breaking of a new day at the top of Mt. Haleakala. Renown for its raw beauty and unique scenery, Haleakala National Park, the Visitor Center and Pu`u Ula`ula Overlook will delight and amaze you.
$-New low prices-$ Call for details: (808) 856-4274$
Out of stock
- Air Tours
- Land Activities
- Ocean Activities
- This is not an easy subject to cover due to the...
- Being a eco friendly visitor to Hawaii is incre...
- One of the most amazing things about the aloha ...
- Let’s be honest, while a tropical vacation is s...
- The stereotypical image of Hawaii may induce fa...
- In the Greek myth of The Odyssey, the goddess C...
- A Morning at Twin Falls with Boss Frog’s ...
- Visiting Haleakala with Boss Frog’s One o...
- Discover your favorite family-friendly Maui bea...
- These are the 10 best snorkel tours in Maui. Ma...