5 line adventure tour by Maui Zipline Company at the Maui Tropical Plantation.
Maui Zipline Company is one of the most family friendly activities you can find on the island. On this exhilarating and beautiful tour, you’ll encounter easy hikes, well-trained and entertaining guides, and of course—thrilling ziplines! You’ll feel light as a feather as you’re whisked among swaying palm trees, open skies, and majestic mountain views.
Each of the 5 zips is built with two lines that are side by side, so you can enjoy the excitement of whooshing through the trade winds with your buddy next to you. On the last zipline, you’ll zoom over a gorgeous tropical lagoon and end up at an amazing treehouse! Totally awesome!
On this tour through the lush landscape of Maui Tropical Plantation in Wailuku, you will take in fantastic views of Haleakala, the Kahalawai Mountains, and the rugged Maui coastline. Your fantastic, personable guides will tell you all about the natural history of the area including all the plants and animals you’ll see! The Maui Zipline Company team also has a strict focus on safety, so you know you’re in good hands.
The 5 ziplines range in length from 300 to 900 feet. The course of Maui Zipline Company is securely constructed and well maintained, so you never need to brake or bring yourself across spans of line; you’ll just “whee!” along, feel the wind in your face, and watch the tropical Hawaiian world zip by. It is an amazing experience, and your long-lasting memories of zipping through paradise will be even more terrific!
This fabulous tour runs rain or shine, and lasts about 2.5 hours total. You can zip 7 days a week with Maui Zipline Company, and reservations are recommended. If you do not want to experience the incredible ziplines, you are welcome to enjoy the magnificent grounds of the Maui Tropical Plantation–at no charge! While you relax on the unbelievably beautiful property, you’ll be able to see your group enjoy the ziplines from below.
This exciting tour with expansive views is just waiting for you and your family to experience, so why not goooooooooooooooo . . . ?
* Tour length is approximately 2-2.5 hours.
* Need to wear close-toed shoes (Sneakers or tennis shoes are best) Comfortable attire and sunscreen are highly recommended.
* Each of our lines are side-by-side so parents/children/couples can zip next to each other at the same time! Participants under 60 pounds might ride tandem with a guide (to be determined at
* Must be at least 5 years of age and between 50 and 250 pounds.
* Participants are required to walk short distances.
* Ability to walk short distances, walk up and down stairs, have average mobility and strength.
* Be in reasonably good health.
* Not suitable for pregnant women.
Check in time: 30 minutes prior to your activity time.
Location: Maui Tropical Plantation
1670 Honoapiilani Hwy., Wailuku, Hi., 96793
For help call Maui Discount Activities at 808-856-4274