Quicksilver Whale Watch
With views of Kaho'olawe, Lana’i, and Maui, this dinner cruise brings the enchantment and magic of the Islands to life.
No online bookings within 48hrs of activity date.
If you would like to book within 48hrs, please call (808) 856-4274.
Find some of Hawaii’s best underwater photographic opportunities! Breakfast and a trip to snorkel the famous Molokini crater, after which you’ll take a cruise to turtle town for more amazing snorkeling and a deli style lunch.
Sea caves, burial caves, spinner dolphins, white sandy beaches and shipwrecks…..Oh my! See it all with a raft trip to Lanai on this hard bottom raft.
Spend your morning and afternoon visiting two snorkel sites off the coast of Lanai – well known for its large reefs and high concentrations of colorful fish. Swim peacefully atop the blue-green waters, and marvel at the marine life below. With a friendly and expert crew serving breakfast and lunch, the Kaulana Lanai Dolphin Snorkel is sure to float your boat.
Check in at Maalaea Harbor and cruise on out to snorkel Molokini Crater or Coral Gardens, depending on the weather, for your chance to see a variety of marine life.
Molokini Crater, considered by many to be one of the best snorkel locations in the world, offers you the opportunity to see a variety of tropical fish, sea turtles, and possibly dolphins and whales. This adventure will be one to remember.
$29.95 Please call for more info. $39.95
- Air Tours
- Land Activities
- Ocean Activities
- In the Greek myth of The Odyssey, the goddess C...
- A Morning at Twin Falls with Boss Frog’s ...
- Visiting Haleakala with Boss Frog’s One o...
- Discover your favorite family-friendly Maui bea...
- These are the 10 best snorkel tours in Maui. Ma...
- Maui has no shortage of snorkeling spots, but M...
- While Maui is surrounded by a gorgeous turquois...
- No one needs to be left out of a fantastic ocea...
- Ahhh, central Maui. From ponds to plantations,...