Quicksilver Whale Watch
With views of Kaho’olawe, Lana’i, and Maui, this dinner cruise brings the enchantment and magic of the Islands to life.
No online bookings within 48hrs of activity date.
If you would like to book within 48hrs, please call (808) 856-4274.
A sunset bottom fishing trip is a great opportunity for you to reel one in while on Maui! Feel free to keep your catch on this family fun fishing adventures. No license or experience required, and all the gear is provided.
Dive Lanai to encounter much larger concentrations of reef fish than are usually seen on Maui. Let Extended Horizons motor you across the channel on their 36′ dive boat, for a two tank/two dive morning. Once you’re below the surface, you’ll follow your experienced scuba guide through the caves, around the pinnacles, and under the beautiful arches of Lanai!
Maui’s premier dinner cruise. Come aboard the Alii Nui and be treated like Hawaiian Royalty. Delicious appetizers, main dishes and desserts with incredible views on a spacious catamaran.
If you want to learn how to stand up paddle board look no further than Surf Club in Kihei. Experts in this not so ancient sport, they will teach you all the technical aspects to get you up and cruising.
Learn the ancient art of surfing with Royal Hawaiian Surf Academy in Lahaina. Fun 2 hour group lessons available.
$29.95 Please call for more info. $39.95
Out of stock
- Air Tours
- Land Activities
- Ocean Activities
- In the Greek myth of The Odyssey, the goddess C...
- A Morning at Twin Falls with Boss Frog’s ...
- Visiting Haleakala with Boss Frog’s One o...
- Discover your favorite family-friendly Maui bea...
- These are the 10 best snorkel tours in Maui. Ma...
- Maui has no shortage of snorkeling spots, but M...
- While Maui is surrounded by a gorgeous turquois...
- No one needs to be left out of a fantastic ocea...
- Ahhh, central Maui. From ponds to plantations,...