Quicksilver Whale Watch
With views of Kaho'olawe, Lana’i, and Maui, this dinner cruise brings the enchantment and magic of the Islands to life.
No online bookings within 48hrs of activity date.
If you would like to book within 48hrs, please call (808) 856-4274.
Find some of Hawaii’s best underwater photographic opportunities! Breakfast and a trip to snorkel the famous Molokini crater, after which you’ll take a cruise to turtle town for more amazing snorkeling and a deli style lunch.
Spend your morning and afternoon visiting two snorkel sites off the coast of Lanai – well known for its large reefs and high concentrations of colorful fish. Swim peacefully atop the blue-green waters, and marvel at the marine life below. With a friendly and expert crew serving breakfast and lunch, the Kaulana Lanai Dolphin Snorkel is sure to float your boat.
Take the Trilogy with friends to snorkel or snuba Molokini. Relax and enjoy the sunshine with your family or friends. With breakfast, lunch, and wetsuits provided, you won’t have a thing to worry about!
Please visit us again next December for whale season!
- Air Tours
- Land Activities
- Ocean Activities
- In the Greek myth of The Odyssey, the goddess C...
- A Morning at Twin Falls with Boss Frog’s ...
- Visiting Haleakala with Boss Frog’s One o...
- Discover your favorite family-friendly Maui bea...
- These are the 10 best snorkel tours in Maui. Ma...
- Maui has no shortage of snorkeling spots, but M...
- While Maui is surrounded by a gorgeous turquois...
- No one needs to be left out of a fantastic ocea...
- Ahhh, central Maui. From ponds to plantations,...