Quicksilver Whale Watch
With views of Kaho'olawe, Lana’i, and Maui, this dinner cruise brings the enchantment and magic of the Islands to life.
No online bookings within 48hrs of activity date.
If you would like to book within 48hrs, please call (808) 856-4274.
Enjoy breakfast, sailing, a gourmet buffet lunch and excellent snorkeling at Molokini crater with Paragon II and her excellent crew.
Check in at Maalaea Harbor and cruise on out to snorkel Molokini Crater or Coral Gardens, depending on the weather, for your chance to see a variety of marine life.
Learn the ancient art of surfing with Royal Hawaiian Surf Academy in Lahaina. Fun 2 hour group lessons available.
You will have ample opportunities for snorkeling over colorful reefs with green sea turtles and a variety of marine life on this snorkeling adventure! Who know, maybe you’ll even see a whale.
A sunset bottom fishing trip is a great opportunity for you to reel one in while on Maui! Feel free to keep your catch on this family fun fishing adventures. No license or experience required, and all the gear is provided.
Take the Trilogy with friends to snorkel or snuba Molokini. Relax and enjoy the sunshine with your family or friends. With breakfast, lunch, and wetsuits provided, you won’t have a thing to worry about!
Catch a big one on Strike Zone’s 6 hour fishing tour. You will sport fish on the way to and from your bottom fishing spots.
Please visit us again next December for whale season!
- Air Tours
- Land Activities
- Ocean Activities
- Let’s be honest, while a tropical vacation is s...
- The stereotypical image of Hawaii may induce fa...
- In the Greek myth of The Odyssey, the goddess C...
- A Morning at Twin Falls with Boss Frog’s ...
- Visiting Haleakala with Boss Frog’s One o...
- Discover your favorite family-friendly Maui bea...
- These are the 10 best snorkel tours in Maui. Ma...
- Maui has no shortage of snorkeling spots, but M...
- While Maui is surrounded by a gorgeous turquois...
- No one needs to be left out of a fantastic ocea...